HOHOHO!
Hello my lovely looserrrrs!
MILIAN was absent today.
GET WELL SOON :D
Losers Unite, We'll show our MIGHT!
We'll show them how the Losers FIGHT! ( or not !)
okaay losers, guess what?!
Our ENG EYEs is the day after the day after tmr!
-gasps!-
therefore, as a committed and dedicated loser, I shall do sth nice for all the losers(:
hmm....
ALIAN- okay woman, don't sleep in class! and eat the nice nice biscuits(:
AILIAN- I hope panglian will learn to lick from your fingers, or maybe your mouth!
AULIAN- I wish you and pie eternal happiness and lots of little apple pies 9 mths later :D
DILIAN- I hope you'll leave and breathe bar chor mee and stop having affairs with choc sundaes
JILIAN- jeanette aw! hey losers did you know JILIAN's name is actually jeanette?!
LILIAN- may you be the future Mrs. Beckam and i'll be the Mrs. Gerrad and we can get married tgt on the soccer field!
MILIAN- get well soon milian!
YILIAN- go study yilian!
and now, I'm off to studyyyyyyyy!