It flushes your TROUBLES away;
Gives you PLEASURE every day;
TREASURE it;
RESPECT it
Because every toilet bowl is our HERO

Thursday, October 4, 2007

{}

Hey loooooosers! Today was our first LIAN outing and it was FUN(: We should do it more often yeah? YAY :D I love the losers a lot a lot. Every minute we spent together was pure fun and loser-ish. hahaha. Oh yea, I agree with Milian, the last part was so touching. HAHAHA. the pengyou song was so meaningful. LIANs have gone through some trying times tgt eh? All those late days in school and stuff, all worth it though cause the losers will be there to make it FUN(: hahaha. yeahman! I love us(:

People come and blog!

AULIAN! YOU WERE MISSED :D

halian!

POO-ED AT{11:17 PM}

{{}}


THE LOSERS;


ALIAN, AILIAN, AULIAN, DILIAN, HALIAN, JILIAN, LILIAN, MILIAN, YILIAN

TOILET TALK




FELLOW LOSERS

Dilian Halian Jilian Lilian Milian Yilian

CREDITS

layout by qamuri

image by getty images