YO lians!
Its been a loooooooooong ( thats one O for each of us:D ) time since I last came here! hohoho! I hope all of ya'll are coping fine with your COALS stuff. JIAYOU LIANS(: when are we going to film our MTV?! You guys are such busy people huh! But I don't care, we MUST film it before the school becomes ground zero okay! Oh yes, CHEER UP AILIAN! Ignore your best friend! She's just a piece of rotting flesh! HOHOHO. The lians shall wage a war on her! GO LIANS! FIGHT FOR ALIAN ! FIGHT FOR LOSERORITY! FIGHT FOR THE TAPPING OF OUR PATHETIC EZ LINK CARDS! whoooooo! I'm going insane. hahaha :D :D :D I think chinese is driving me NUTS.
panglian is taking her amath paper on MONDAY!
Lets wish her good luck!
GOOD LUCK PANGLIAN! NEED CALs?! hahahaha(:
i can't wait to see your loser faces on monday!