hey losers!
i'm doing this specially for YILIAN(:
Cheer up okay? no matter how tough things are for you now, it'll pass one day. Losers are here for you and we'll be staying no matter what(: thats what Losers are for! YOU CAN DO IT ALRIGHT! I have faith in you that you'll be the best you can ever be. don't give up on yourself and don't give up on life okay? there are many good things in life to look forward too, don't miss out on them(: remember our daiso dates? whenever you're ready, we'll go and have a hell of a time. I love you a lot a lot. and i like a happy yingsi, not a sad one. I'm always here if you need anything, anytime.(and this is for all the losers out there as well :D)
ROCK ON DUDE!
SPECIALLY FOR THE LOSERS(:
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all,
even if saving you sends me to heaven.
it's ok. it's ok. it's ok.
And seasons are changing
and waves are crashing
and stars are falling all for us
days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one.
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all,
even if saving you sends me to heaven.