It flushes your TROUBLES away;
Gives you PLEASURE every day;
TREASURE it;
RESPECT it
Because every toilet bowl is our HERO

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

{}

LOSERS!! haha. (: It's LONG-AWAITED COALs tmr!! JIAYOU EVERYONE! We will survive. Just pray that we won't puke too much blood coz of ya... and pray that we don't go blind by the toothpicks that would be needed to keep us awake at night. and hope that we won't lose too much hair coz of frustration. HAHA. I think too much.

Anyway, I wanna go watch ENCHANTED DIRECTLY after we break camp! Then firstly, she can't drag her debrief coz I got a movie date. Next, she can't force me to go for her debrief got I got a movie to watch. Lastly, I want to stink up the whole cinema! haha. (joking la.) but its the only day I'm sort of free....Dunno la. Anyone wanna go?? haha.

-MILIAN! IM LIKE SO BORED NOW......AND I'M GONNA DO CAMPFIRE SCRIPT WITH MY FIRST EYE SOON! YIPPEE!!(:

POO-ED AT{8:14 AM}

{{}}


THE LOSERS;


ALIAN, AILIAN, AULIAN, DILIAN, HALIAN, JILIAN, LILIAN, MILIAN, YILIAN

TOILET TALK




FELLOW LOSERS

Dilian Halian Jilian Lilian Milian Yilian

CREDITS

layout by qamuri

image by getty images