It flushes your TROUBLES away;
Gives you PLEASURE every day;
TREASURE it;
RESPECT it
Because every toilet bowl is our HERO

Thursday, December 6, 2007

{}

Hello losers! I'm wake at an ungodly hour of 3 am! hahah! I have a badddd headache and I can't sleep. Owwww. I think its because I've been listening to jaychou for the whole day. Hahaha. Aiya, I haven't done a lot of my holiday hw yet! HOWHOWHOW? Lets go and do tgt one day! then ya'll can teach me chem! hahah! and i can teach ya'll how to sleep. I miss you people eh! I can't wait to see ya'll soon! hahah! I haven't gone mad in a longlonglonglonglonglong time! AULIAN! I haven't seen you in centuries! hahaha! next time we have outing at the badminton court! then you can have training and look at our pretty faces too(: my inner crazy self is dying to come out. Boohoo. I lovelove you people! Hahahaha! Our blog is quite alive eh! Not bad huh! It doesn't need CPR at all! lets make it more more more alive! Hahaha! Aiya, I shall go sleep soon! Hopefully I'll be seeing you peeps soon:D I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! hahahaha! byebye!

POO-ED AT{2:53 AM}

{{}}


THE LOSERS;


ALIAN, AILIAN, AULIAN, DILIAN, HALIAN, JILIAN, LILIAN, MILIAN, YILIAN

TOILET TALK




FELLOW LOSERS

Dilian Halian Jilian Lilian Milian Yilian

CREDITS

layout by qamuri

image by getty images