THANK YOU LOSERS! I HAD A SWEET SIXTEEN(:
yep. thanks for everything that you all have planned. i couldnt have asked for more. you all really made me surprised/shocked/happy, and almost tearing! but heh. i didnt. need to bao chi xing xiang you know! yes, i really appreciated all the effort. ALIAN SAYS 'A BIG THANK YOU' AND SHE LOVE YOU ALL MANY MANY!(:
AILIAN: thanks arh. for cheating me. telling me that we were to go jogging etc. and to think i was stupid enough to believe that we will jog in sandals and slippers! you arh! dont know to be happy or angry. tsk! but still, thank you. MAMA, I LOVE YOU(:
AULIAN: thanks for staying up to wish me happy birthday. and yep, i promise to be wiser, though i am already like wise?!(: and yep, i want to thank you too for everything that you have done for me(: really. you are like those who dont talk much, but yep, i can tell that you care! APPLE, I LOVE YOU(:
DILIAN: thanks for singing me birthday song right after midnight. i almost teared. and yep, your voice is nice(: thank you for the touching dedication on your post. and as you know, i dont know how to express myself. but words cant express how i feel, so yep. hope you can feel how i feel? hahas. thats crap! you get it? heh. _______, I LOVE YOU(:
HALIAN: i really want to thank you! for really being there for me. especially this year when so many things cropped up. always being there for me, looking out for me. remember what i wrote to you okay? dont forget, i will always be there to support you! SECRET FRIEND, I LOVE YOU(:
JILIAN: eh! you loser lah. go tell yusin i dont know whats cosmopolitan(did i get the spelling right?) you want me to throw face on my birthday is it?! TSK you! and yep, thank you, thank you for coming to surprise me for the past two years! known you for long, thanks for always being there to suan me arh. but still, thanks for the care and concern you have shown your dajie. MEI, I LOVE YOU(:
LILIAN: gee. saw your blog post. yep. 4 years. we certainly have been through alot. alot i think. 1P, 2P, guides, prefects, oal! we have alot in common! and yep, i agree that we have alot of disagreement and i think i was unreasonable at times too. i am sorry! and yep, you are one good friend of mine whom i wouldnt want to lose. so yep, thanks for always being so thoughtful! like how i got the FBT! PAPA, I LOVE YOU(:
MILIAN: thank you for your birthday wish! i will never forget how good you are at massaging lah! yep, got to know you more last year. want to say that you are one nice friend! though abit sot sot at times, but ya, can see that you do have the lovely side! thank you for everything that you have done for me! LL1, I LOVE YOU(:
YILIAN: hey, though i haven receive any birthday wish from you, i know you didnt forget my birthday! coz i felt your heart secretly wishing me happy birthday! right right?! hahas. you jiayou with everything ya? I LOVE YOU(:
hahas. so many I LOVE YOUs(: but yep, i do LOVE THE LOSERS(: you all really brighten up my life in one way or another, each of you is special in your own ways. i love you all for who you all are. hope we can be this loving for as long as possible! and haha, i am the oldest in the LIAN family right?! cool arh!