It flushes your TROUBLES away;
Gives you PLEASURE every day;
TREASURE it;
RESPECT it
Because every toilet bowl is our HERO

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

{}

heyo people.
I miss all of you so much. Hahaha, I'm dying from all the revision for midyears now. and and and, i want to go out with all of ya'll! Hahaha, I miss the sec3 dayyyyyyyys! especially the post exam days when we spent so much time tgt NOT worrying over studies. Hahahaha, hopefully O lvls will ZOOOOOOOM by us. I haven't laughed the loser way for so longggggg!

Till the next loser blogs, (which is probably eons later)
Take good care!
and vent at the tagboard if you're mad and pissed over plane geometry.

lovelovelovelovelove you peeeeeeeeeps. (9 e's!)
I'm offfffff to shit :D

oh yeah, i can't believe we have more than 70 posts!

POO-ED AT{6:38 PM}

{{}}


THE LOSERS;


ALIAN, AILIAN, AULIAN, DILIAN, HALIAN, JILIAN, LILIAN, MILIAN, YILIAN

TOILET TALK




FELLOW LOSERS

Dilian Halian Jilian Lilian Milian Yilian

CREDITS

layout by qamuri

image by getty images